The mission of Share Outreach is to provide food, clothing and financial assistance to area families in need who do not qualify for government assistance or for whom the assistance is insufficient for their needs, or has been delayed. Share also collaborates with other area organizations to help provide access to services and information.
Share Outreach serves the communities of Milford, Amherst, Mont Vernon and Brookline.
Below are some of the support services Share offers:
- Food Pantry – Families and individuals can order a weeks worth of groceries by calling 603-673-9898 or using their online ordering system . Groceries are packed by volunteers and can be picked up curbside. Shoppers are also invited to look through the pantry’s market area where extra items are available. The pantry stocks milk, eggs, margarine, bread, cheese, meats, fresh produce, non-perishable items, cleaning, personal hygiene and toiletry products, as well as diapers, formula and baby food.
- Clothing Barn – provides used in-season clothing for Share families free of charge. Families can shop on Wednesdays from 1-4 or as part of their weekly grocery pickup. Clothing donations are accepted at the Share center during normal hours of operation.
- Emergency Financial Assistance – Share can assist qualified households with housing expenses (rent, security deposit, etc), utility payments, transportation expenses, medical and dental bills, child care, gas, phone bills, and more. To set up an appointment call 603-673-9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Healthcare Services – Lamprey Healthcare provides health services on Tuesdays 1:30-5:30. No appointment needed. No one is turned away for inability to pay.
- Seasonal support – includes school supplies and backpacks, holiday food baskets and holiday gifts.
- Other Share services include FREE photocopying, faxing, computer and internet use, job board and resource board. Share staff are also available to help with applications and uploading documents when applying for food stamps, Medicaid and unemployment benefits.
Share Outreach is at 1 Columbus Drive in Milford. Visit their website www.sharenh.org or call 603-673-9898 for more information.
Updated Feb. 26, 2023