Milford Kids Thrive’s Indoor Fun pages provide you with ideas for seasonal crafts and traditions as well as potential classes and inside fun activities available for you and your young children. Be sure to follow the Milford Kids Thrive calendar for updates on local family-fun options, too.
Provider & Resource Links:
- Wadleigh Memorial Library is located right here in Milford and hosts storytimes and a number of other family-friendly activities, including the following weekly events, including Family Storytime on Monday and Tuesday mornings and Baby Lapsit on Friday morning.
- Be sure to follow our Family Fun Calendar and Facebook page for schedule updates and registration information (Indoor events require registration).
- Milford Recreation hosts classes for kids of all ages as well as adults and families (inside and out). Be sure to check out their latest seasonal schedule and follow the Milford Kids Thrive Calendar for updates on classes and events.
- Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley hosts family fun nights, Parent Cafes and other events. Family-friendly events will be included in our calendar.
- The Amato Center for the Arts hosts children’s theatre production as well as a variety of drama and music productions. Family-friendly productions will be included in our calendar.
- Sky High Gymnastics in Milford offers open gym drop-in options some mornings for a fee, as well as a series of classes for preschoolers and caregivers (fees and schedules can be found on their website).
- Gymnastics Village in Amherst also offers classes for little ones and their caregivers. The class schedule and fees can be found on their website.
- Altitude Trampoline park hosts Toddler Jump Time most weekdays >> check their website here. (Parents, you can jump too!)
- Danceworks in Milford offers a range of dance and movement classes for ages 2 & up.
- Amy Connolly Music offers Music Together classes here in Milford.
Do you have an event or program you’d like to recommend? We welcome your suggestions — please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Milford Kids Thrive’s Outdoor Fun pages will provide you with updates on outdoor seasonal activities, including Milford Thrives-hosted monthly hikes, area playgrounds, and other outside fun events.
Milford Kids Thrive’s Indoor Fun pages will provide you with the latest information on classes and inside fun activities available to you and your young children, including seasonal activities, story times and other community events.