The Care Coordination Program-New Hampshire (CCP-NH) assists military from all branches of service who live, work or serve in the state of New Hampshire. Their team of professional care coordinators and personal financial counselors are available to provide advice and support to service members and their families before, during and after deployment.
CCP-NH helps address the unique needs of the state’s military community with national, state and local resources.
Their comprehensive support services include:
- Financial Counseling and Education
- Housing Assistance
- Deployment Support
- Substance Abuse Counseling and Resources
- Employment Assistance
- Child and Youth Resources
- Education Assistance
- Legal Resources
- Individual and Family Counseling Resources
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Assistance
- Referral services
- Limited Behavioral Health Services
For more on available resources to assist your family head to our Family Resource page.