The mission of SHARE is to provide food, clothing and emergency financial assistance to area families in need who do not qualify for government assistance or for whom that assistance is not enough or delayed. SHARE also collaborates with other organizations to provide access to services and resources.
SHARE Center located at 1 Columbus Ave., Milford NH
- Food Pantry at SHARE: place an order online at sharenh.org/food-pantry-order-form/ or call 603-673-9898 to make an appointment
- The Clothing Barn at SHARE provides gently used and new in-season clothing for SHARE families, free of charge.
- Emergency Financial Assistance at SHARE: call 603-673-9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
- The SHARE Center also provides computer and internet use as well as photocopying and faxing for SHARE families
- Lamprey Healthcare at SHARE: Tuesdays from 1:30 – 5:30 mobile healthcare services are available. (No one is ever turned away for inability to pay).