Organization’s Website: www.milfordthrives.org
Milford Thrives is a nonprofit (501c3) with the mission of collaborating with community partners to build a healthy, resilient, connected community. Milford Thrives initiatives focus on supporting our children, youth, families; strengthening our community; and protecting our environment.
Milford Thrives is committed to building a nurturing community where parents and families feel supported and all children reach their fullest potential.
- Milford Thrives Welcome Baby program welcomes every newborn to the Milford community and connects parents and families with each other and with local early childhood resources.
- The Milford Kids Thrive Website and Facebook Page are online resources that provide parents with the latest information on:
- child development
- parenting resources
- family-friendly activities and events
- and updates from local early childhood community partners.
- Milford Thrives also facilitates a cross-sector early childhood collaborative, the Milford Kids Thrive Collaborative, which includes leaders from the school district, local family and child-serving organizations, community stakeholders, parents and individuals committed to working together to support the healthy development of Milford’s youngest children (birth to 8) and their families. The Collaborative also has a Parent Advisory Council. If you are interested in participating, please contact Milford Thrives.