Looking to get out and enjoy a local Independence Day celebration?
Check out the guide below for a list of area offerings…
- July 3rd beginning at 5:30 at Souhegan High School Fun family games, tethered hot air balloon rides, Amherst Town Band concert, face painting, food and more! Followed by fireworks beginning at 9:15 (rain date July 9)
- July 4th at 10:00am the Amherst Independence Day parade kicks off at Wilkins School, get there early to grab a good spot around the Village Green! Stick around the Green after the parade for many family-friendly activities including farm animals, clowns, art show, crafting demonstrations, food, music and more.
- *For a full list of events and contact information click HERE
Milford, NH: no fireworks this year (be sure to show up at town voting in March to vote for the funds for this annual event next year!!) but be sure to check out the following FREE family events:
- July 1st 8:00am at Keyes Field the Star Spangled 5K/Blast
- July 1st 9:00-12:30 at Wadleigh Library stop in for 4th of July Make-and-Take Crafting time
- July 1st 11:00-3:00 stop by Keyes Field for the 2nd annual Keyes Summer Bash
New Boston, NH:
- July 4th beginning at 10:00am the 92nd annual New Boston 4th of July parade steps off from atop High Street and makes its way through downtown and out River Road.
- Beginning at 4:00 the Fairgrounds open for the evening festivities with opening ceremonies and firing of the historic Molly Stark Cannon at 5:00. Food, games, entertainment and music are available right up until the fireworks begin at 9:30 **Admission is $10 for ages 12 and up, $5 ages 2-11, under 2 is free. Don’t forget to bring bug spray and blankets/chairs!
The following towns will also have FIREWORKS:
- Greenville: 7/3 (11:20 p.m.) at the town field on 15 Adams St.
- Hampton: 7/4 (9:30 p.m.) at the beach, near B, C Streets *Hampton Beach has fireworks every Wed. night this summer beginning at 9:15!)
- Keene: 7/3 (after the Swamp Bats game) at Alumni Field
- Manchester: 7/3 (9:30 PM) at Arms Park; rain date 7/5
- Merrimack: 7/4 (9 p.m.) at Merrimack High School; rain date 7/5
- Nashua: 7/4 (Dusk) at Holman Stadium
- New Boston: 7/4 (9:30 p.m.) at Fairgrounds
- Weare: 7/8 (Dusk) in Weare Center