Wondering where there are good sledding hills nearby? Head to one of these local spots for a great day of family fun! ❄️🛷
* Behind Jacques Elementary School in Milford (small hill with a quick walk back to the top…good for little ones), 9 Elm St., Milford
* Carnival Hill in Wilton (large hill with lots of slopes and a big walk to the top) Whiting Hill Rd, Wilton
* Bragdon Farm Sledding Hill in Amherst (large hill with a nice gradual slope to ride down…plenty of room even on a busy day) Route 101 in Amherst just past LaBelle Winery >> parking is on the left and there is a tunnel under the road for sledders to access the hill.
* Educational Farm at Joppa Hill in Bedford; behind the barn next to the horse pasture (nice small toddler sized hill), 174 Joppa Hill Rd, Bedford
* Ann DeNicola Memorial Playground/TimberTown Playground in Bedford (a great small hill good for lots of runs and an easy walk back up) County Rd. in Bedford next to the Bedford Memorial Town Pool
* Wasserman Park in Merrimack (wide hill with a short ride, great for little ones, and plenty of parking on site) 116 Naticook Rd, Merrimack
* Robey Park in Nashua (nice sized hill good for all ages with plenty of parking) 126 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua