Wondering where there are good sledding hills nearby? Head to one of these local spots for a great day of family fun! ❄️🛷
* Behind Jacques Elementary School in Milford (small hill with a quick walk back to the top…good for little ones), 9 Elm St., Milford
* Carnival Hill in Wilton (large hill with lots of slopes and a big walk to the top) Whiting Hill Rd, Wilton
* Bragdon Farm Sledding Hill in Amherst (large hill with a nice gradual slope to ride down…plenty of room even on a busy day) Route 101 in Amherst just past LaBelle Winery >> parking is on the left and there is a tunnel under the road for sledders to access the hill.
* Educational Farm at Joppa Hill in Bedford; behind the barn next to the horse pasture (nice small toddler sized hill), 174 Joppa Hill Rd, Bedford
* Ann DeNicola Memorial Playground/TimberTown Playground in Bedford (a great small hill good for lots of runs and an easy walk back up) County Rd. in Bedford next to the Bedford Memorial Town Pool
* Wasserman Park in Merrimack (wide hill with a short ride, great for little ones, and plenty of parking on site) 116 Naticook Rd, Merrimack
* Robey Park in Nashua (nice sized hill good for all ages with plenty of parking) 126 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua
For more family fun ideas, be sure to visit our Outdoor Fun and Indoor Fun pages.