Developmental Screening or Early Supports
Partners in Health
Gateways Community Services is the agency to call if you have questions about your young child’s development (Birth to 3 years). They provide developmental screening and also, if your child qualifies, early supports and services. Gateways also provides programs and services for individuals with developmental disabilities (ages 3 & up).
- Developmental screening (no referral necessary — parents can call directly)
- Early supports and services (Early Intervention). We work with families within the child’s home and routine to improve developmental outcomes. Family-Centered Early Supports and Services (Birth to 3 years) are therapeutic services for children with developmental delays or established conditions that may result in developmental delay.
- Partners in Health free supports and services are available to Milford and Greater Nashua children who experience chronic health conditions and their families. Contact: Gloria at 603-566-7445 or email@example.com.
- Gateways also has family support services and some respite services available.
- Gateways also has an Autism Center which is a program based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) that provides a combination of center and home-based programming as well as social skills for individuals with autism. Call 603-484-4135 for more information.