- May 14 2022
- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Stamp Out Hunger Annual Food Drive
The National Association of Letter Carrier’s (NALC) Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive is THIS Saturday, May 14th
Since 1993, the Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive has been the largest one-day drive in the US, held annually on the second Saturday in May.
Leave a bag of nonperishable food by your mailbox before your mail is delivered on Saturday and your letter carrier will handle the rest!
All donated food stays within our local community.
Area food pantries list the following items as their most needed:
- cereal, hot cereal
- canned fruits, vegetables and beans
- peanut butter and jelly
- pasta, gluten free pasta
- cooking oil, olive oil
- crackers, gluten free crackers
- flour and sugar
- muffin, cake and brownie mix
- Snacks, including granola bars, mixed fruit cups, cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers
- salad dressings and condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo)
- paper goods (napkins, toilet paper, paper towels)
To learn more click HERE