The State of New Hampshire is taking part in the nationwide Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The ACP is a broadband benefit program for low-income households which provides a discount of up to $30 per month to lower the cost of broadband service.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR ACP (only need to meet one of the following)?
- Households with incomes at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Households enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC,or Lifeline;
- Households participating in certain Tribal programs (Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations);
- Households that include a member who is approved to receive free or reduced-price school lunch or breakfast;
- A Pell Grant recipient;
- A person who participates in an internet provider’s low-income program.
** New benefit if you qualify: A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
You can apply online by heading to the enrollment page (scroll down and click the blue ‘apply now’ button) or by contacting your current internet company.
Questions? Call 1-877-384-2575